Last Revised: Dec 1st 2023
Information We Collect from You
In general, we receive and collect all information you provide via the Services, including through website input fields (including advertisements), phone, email (including email campaigns), web chat, or in other such ways.
This includes personal information that can identify or relates to you, including but not limited to:
- Contact, Profile and Account Information: your account and profile details, including first and last name, telephone number, postal address, birthday, job title, company, website, pictures and email addresses
- Device Information: data from which your device can be identified, including device type, IP address and browser type.
- Transaction Information: data about purchases from Juggle
- Usage Data: data about your activity on and use of the Services, including product interaction, crash data, performance and other diagnostic data, and other usage data
- Location Information: coarse and precise location only to support certain location services, or where you agree to region-specific services, which rely on device-based location information using GPS (or similar technology, where available) and crowdsourced Wi-Fi access points and cell tower locations
- Other Information You Provide to Us: details such as the content of your communications with Juggle and other users, including interactions with customer support and contacts through social media
You have the choice on what information to share and the services you want to engage. You can choose not to provide information to us, but in general some information about you is required in order for you to access certain functionality of the Services, such as those mentioned above or for tracking your preferences, subscribing to a newsletter, or initiating other such actions.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We also may periodically obtain information about you from affiliated entities, partners, other users, other independent third-party sources, and other lawful sources and will add it to our database of information.
- Individuals and Other Users: we may collect data about you from other individuals and users of the Services, including if an individual or user has sent you an invite to join the Services, shared content with you, or entered, synced or uploaded data about you on or to the Services
- Your Interaction with Third Parties: we may receive information about your interaction with advertisements on third party websites, including updated postal addresses and demographic information
- Your Employer: if you are accessing the Services on behalf of your employer, we may receive data about you from such employer in order to validate your identity or create or verify your account on the Services
How We Use Your Information
More specifically, we may use your personal information to:
- Optimize and improve the Services - We continually try to improve the Services based on the information and feedback we receive from you, including by optimizing the content on the Services or for internal auditing or data analysis.
- Personalize the user experience - We may use your information to measure engagement with the Services, and to understand how you and our other users interact with and use the Services and other resources we provide.
- Improve customer service - Your information helps us to more effectively develop the Services and respond to your support needs.
- Process transactions - We may use the information you provide about yourself to fulfill your requests and product orders. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the Services, fulfill orders, and related activities.
- To send periodic communications - The contact information you provide through our contact forms or through your own registration on the Services, will be used to send information and updates pertaining to the Services. It may also be used to respond to your inquiries or other requests. If you opt in to our mailing list, you may receive emails that include Juggle news, updates, related product offerings and service information, and marketing material. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you may contact us via the contact information below.
How We Share Your Information
We share your information with our partners, service providers, contractors, agents and third party vendors as needed to fulfill Services. Please note that our partners may contact you as necessary to obtain additional information about you, facilitate any use of the Services, fulfill orders, or respond to a request you submit.
We also may share your information:
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, interests, or safety of our company or the Services, our customers, or others; or in connection with our Terms of Service and other agreements.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Other than as set out above, we will attempt to notify you when your personal information will be shared with third parties.
Personal Information You Post in Public Areas. When you post information to your Juggle profile or post a message in a Juggle social media page, review or customer feedback, the information you post may be accessible to other users of the Services and the public. If you post personal information anywhere on the Services that is accessible to other users or the public, you are advised that such personal information can be read, collected, used, or disseminated by others and could be used to send you unsolicited information or for other purposes. Accordingly, you assume full responsibility for posting such information and agree that Juggle is not responsible in any way for personal information you choose to post in these public areas.
Aggregated Information. We may publish, share, distribute, or disclose personal information that has been aggregated with information from other users or otherwise de-identified in a manner that does not allow such data about you to be separated from the aggregate data and identified as originating from you, to third parties, including Juggle partners, sponsors, and advertisers. Such information may help Juggle identify and analyze training, demographic, and psychographic trends and information, and report to third parties how many people saw, visited, or clicked on certain content, areas of the Services, ads, or other materials. We may also use such data for research purposes.
How We Store and Secure Your Information
Juggle takes technological and organizational measures to protect your personal information against loss, theft, and unauthorized access, use, disclosure or modification. For example:
- we transmit data over secured communication channels using TLS
- all personal information is stored encrypted by Juggle and trusted third party providers
- all systems used to provide services are secured using industry best practices
- all Services usage is restricted on a per-user basis on the principle of least privilege.
We rely on our third party partners’ security programs to protect personal information while stored in their respective controlled facilities.
Juggle complies with applicable data protection laws, including applicable security breach notification requirements.
We will retain your personal information for a period of time consistent with the original purpose of collection or as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, maintain accurate accounting, financial and other operational records, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We determine the appropriate retention period for personal information on the basis of the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information being processed, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of the personal information, whether we can achieve the purposes of the processing through other means, and on the basis of applicable legal requirements (such as applicable statutes of limitation).
After expiration of the applicable retention periods, your personal information will be deleted.
Accessing and Updating Your Information
Additional Privacy Information
Data Transfer. Our databases are currently located in the United States. Juggle makes no claim that its Services are appropriate or lawful for use or access outside the United States. If you access the Services from outside the United States, you are consenting to the transfer of your personal information from your location to the United States. You are solely responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations regarding online conduct and access to the Services. By sending us your information, you further consent to its storage within the United States.
Collection of Data from Children. The Services are not directed to children, and you may not use the Services or provide any personal information to Juggle if you are under the age of 13 or if you are not old enough to consent to the processing of your personal information in your country.
Your California Privacy Rights. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please e-mail us or write to us at the addresses below.
How to Contact Us. You can e-mail us at email@example.com. Depending on where you are located, you may also have a right to complain to your local data protection regulator.