Join our Team
We are a team defined by innovation and driven by people. We value individuals who thrive in an environment full of new challenges and opportunities. Together we are finding new ways for people to truly connect and are raising the bar within a rapidly evolving technology landscape.
We are going places no one has gone before; go with us!
Job description coming soon.
Mobility Solutions Architect
Are you a proactive, assertive, take-charge Mobility Solution Architect who has already solved the big problems where you are? Are you looking for new challenges and opportunities with the freedom and authority to think and work independently to drive results? Do you always remember to follow up on the status of anything outstanding? Is your straight forward, factual, no-nonsense and blunt communication style frequently misunderstood? Do you like quick paced environments with a lot of moving parts, variety and ever-changing priorities?
We are in search of creative and experienced engineering professionals who have kept their coding toolkit sharp and are ready to share their passion for new technologies within a passionate team. We value individuals who find new ways to overcome challenges and raise the bar within a rapidly evolving technology landscape.
What we are looking for:
- Ability to design an end-to-end enterprise grade mobility solution, and defend your choices
- Deep understanding of UI fundamentals (e.g. View Controller lifecycle, etc.) and ability to think UI in storyboards/XIB or code
- Deep understanding of iOS development concepts and deep experience with Objective-C and Swift
- Deep understanding of Microservices architectures, patterns, and practice
- Understanding of Android development concepts and high experience with java and Kotlin\
- Understanding of SoA, GraphQL, and Microservices
- Experience with large-scale mobility solutions with complex dependencies, internal libraries, asynchronous completion blocks and multi-threaded processes
- Experience working with payment gateways like Stripe and Adyen
- Experience with cloud native solutions, AWS preferred
What makes you stand out from the pack:
- Experience building a high performing development team and culture
- Clean Architecture understanding
- Familiar with Object Oriented and Functional Programming paradigms
- Social media experience is a huge plus
What you will be doing:
- Work closely with stakeholders to solve problems, build value, and create innovative products
- Designing and leading the delivery of cutting-edge mobility solutions
- Refactor complex legacy code with business-scalable approach
- Ensure the quality of software using modern engineering practices
- Introduce technical alternatives and spot opportunities for process improvement
- Leading and coaching your team to grow the Juggle development team
Are you impatient, factual, data-oriented and driven to be accurate? Would you rather be a subject matter expert than everyone’s best friend? Are you tired of being slowed down by bureaucracy within your job? Do you thrive in multitasking environments and always follow through? If so, we may have the right Product Owner role for you!
As Product Owner, your primary goal is to represent Juggle Apps to our outside software development team, including; managing and making visible the product backlog, prioritized list of requirements for future product development, and ensuring Agile Scrum processes are being followed and utilized.
The Product Owner is expected to:
- Execute the product strategy, focusing on delivery of product roadmap features and tactical items within an agile development process
- Clearly express the product backlog items
- Order/Prioritize backlog items to best achieve product goals
- Ensure product backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all
- Show Scrum team(s) what to work on next
- Knowledge/Skills/Experience Required:
- 4+ years of experience
- Demonstrated success defining or launching excellent products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills